Friday 2 April 2010

Long Time No See

It's been over two years since I last put finger to keyboard and blogged about anything. Since then I sold a house, bought a house and then spent two years renovating it. I could have done a really cool blogg detailing the the history of the renovation process, but to be honest I couldn't be bothered, it was already so much work. Anyway there are already many more interesting bloggs about house renovation. I prefer the freedom of a blogg where I can spill out my random thoughts without having to stick to a coherent theme (It's how my mind works!).



So in some ways this is Swenglishman2.0 I hope I find the enthusiasm again to post regularly and I hope there is somebody out there to read this!

3 comments:

Vilket liv! said...

Welcome back!

bengt said...

Still in my RSS-feed!

Ian Bird-Radolovic said...

It's good to be back...just like old times